Saturday, June 18, 2011

WATER!

Many of my childhood memories of summer revolve around playing in the sprinklers. Jumping through the rainbow sprinkler or running a maze through the in-ground sprinklers at my grandparents' house was how I remember spending many a hot day. Water is fun, no doubt. But water shooting out from sprinklers is even more fun. I am so glad the world seemed to figure this out with the creation of Splash Parks. With our girls, this is a wildly fabulous hit!


Josie enjoys sitting in the middle of the fountains with the water pouring all over her. NJ, well she is much more practical and really enjoys just sitting ON the sprays of water! For me, this is simply a nice and easy way to provide them with summer-time fun without having to haul myself into a crowded swimming pool. Hip, Hip Hooray!

No comments: