Friday, August 20, 2010

Meet Reddy Heady

hi my name is reddy heady. last wendsday i started school. i am in third grade and my teacher's is mrs.f. she is really nice.

a little bit about me: i love mucic, math,reading, and animals. my favorite colors are pink, red, blue, and purple. i love school. i play the piano every day and go to lessons on saturday. i play scoccer and basketball. i have a cat named lucy. i love dogs, but i don't have one.

i love writing on this blog. i'll write more later!

1 comment:

SARA said...

Hi Reddy Heady!!
I love reading your blog all the way in North Carolina. I see you love to read books and your mom says you read a lot of books. What do you love to read the most? I hope you come back and write on this blog a lot because I think it might become my favorite blog site to read!! Hope you can talk your mom and dad into a trip to North Carolina one of these days soon. Then you can meet my dog Magoo. He is pretty darn cute.

Keep on writing!!

love
From your NC Aunt Sara